Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gaston's Cycle Toon Twist attraction as seen from the top of jail
Gaston's Cycle Toon Twist
June 7, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Three and a fraction mouse ears (from someone claiming to be Bobby Burgess)
The Gaston's Cycle Toon Twist queue is like a trip inside the back alley's of Toontown. The attraction cycles are just like Benny the Cue, and when you drive you can twist them by twisting the dashboard.
- If traveling with trusty children, you may want to promise them candy after taking them on this attraction.
- If you are visiting with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed autograph pavilion.
- No dancing or drinks allowed.
- There is a hidden baby-changing station just outside this attraction's entrance.
- To test the attraction cycle design, designers rode an unwilling guest in Chip 'n Dale's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.