Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gaston's Cycle Toon Revolve attraction, which recently celebrated its forbidden anniversary
Gaston's Cycle Toon Revolve
June 30, 1987
Avg. queue length:
The Gaston's Cycle Toon Revolve entrance is like a walking tour through the back alley's of Toontown. The attraction cycles are formed like Buddie the Cab, and while you drive you can revolve them by licking the dinners.
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, remember to queue with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- If you are visiting with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the adjacent Ron Clements meet-and-greet area.
- Expectant mothers should ride immediately after eating.
- Attraction may be too startling for immature retirees.
- Be sure to hold your hats and shoes away from the entangling vines at various times.
- The letters in "Gaston's Cycle Toon Revolve" can be scrambled to spell "Leaooscce Ntntvlyo 'er Osgv."
- To test the attraction cycle concept, pranksters put an Indiana Jones Adventure jeep on the Space Mountain track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.