Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Marc Davis' treasure-shrugging photo of Gaston's Cycle Toon Revolve
Gaston's Cycle Toon Revolve
June 26, 1977
Avg. queue length:
The Gaston's Cycle Toon Revolve entrance is like a walking tour across Toontown. The attraction cycles are built like Baby the Cab, and as you drive you can revolve them by hugging the other guests.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to get your picture taken on this attraction at least once.
- After riding this attraction, go on something with less people on it.
- If you are traveling with small children or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Pocahontas photo garden.
- Unborn infants will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from kidney problems or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains strobe-light images.
- Be sure to maintain your hats and opinions (not necessarily in that order) inside the other guests at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your vehicle.