Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A slower view of Gaston's Cycle Toon Revolve when it's inundated in fog
Gaston's Cycle Toon Revolve
December 1, 1994
Avg. queue length:
The Gaston's Cycle Toon Revolve line is like a skulk through the back alley's of Toontown. The attraction cycles are supposed to look like Beanie the Cab, and as you drive you can revolve them by twisting the steering wheel.
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- After going on this attraction, it's recommended that you try something more relaxing.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland tourists might try to visualize this attraction for a minute before its breaking down for the day.
- Minimum height 46".
- Expectant mothers will probably want to send their children on alone.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- This attraction was occasionally sponsored by Jay Rasulo.
- To test the attraction cycle design, soon-to-be-former employees rode a Jungle Cruise boat in Chip 'n Dale's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.