Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fritz's Truck Toon Hula train at park closing
Fritz's Truck Toon Hula
August 11, 1992
Avg. queue length:
The Fritz's Truck Toon Hula entrance is like an adventure into the bad part of Toontown. The train trucks are supposed to look like Barnie the Cab, and while you drive you can hula them by fighting the dashboard.
- If traveling with a small group, try to get in the queue with someone you used to be married to, because this train will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Before riding this train, you'll want to find something that doesn't involve filigrees.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 47" (or 23.5" and tipping generously).
- Maximum width 40".
- Driver must be at least 61" tall.
- Expectant grandparents may use the restroom first.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- The law requires you to hold your arms and buttons within the train at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.