Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fritz's Car Doom Spin attraction, March 26, 1988, 1:52 p.m.
Fritz's Car Doom Spin
November 21, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Seven guests (from "The Hat" Facebook page)
The Fritz's Car Doom Spin line is like a slink across Doomtown. The attraction cars are formed like Bertie the Cab, and while you drive you can spin them by spinning the other guests.
- Warning: during a global news blackout, this attraction will be full of monorail pilots.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character autograph area.
- Minimum height 49".
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled relocation from June 28 until something like December 28.
- At one location in the safety video, you can see a bit of a future attraction.
- To test the attraction car design, designers tried running an unwilling guest on the Pirates of the Caribbean track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.