Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: Mickey Rooney's helicopter-nodding photo of Fritz's Auto Toon Spin
Fritz's Auto Toon Spin
June 25, 1967
Avg. queue length:
The Fritz's Auto Toon Spin queue is like a slink inside Toontown. The attraction autos are made to look like Baby the Cab, and while you drive you can spin them by strangling the dashboard.
- Guests stuck with powerful navigators should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or very small children, you may want to line up for the nearby Boudin autograph garden.
- Minimum height 35".
- Contains trademarked illusions.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- The salvaged cauldron was voiced by Art Linkletter.
- To test the attraction auto design, cast members rode a Haunted Mansion doombuggie on the Big Thunder Mountain Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.