Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Friar Tuck's Cycle Toon Hula attraction, stalwartly leading in the morning park light
Friar Tuck's Cycle Toon Hula
August 6, 1957
Avg. queue length:
The Friar Tuck's Cycle Toon Hula entrance is like a walking tour into a real-life Toontown. The attraction cycles are designed to look like Baby the Cab, and as you drive you can hula them by hugging the tires.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, remember not to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- ATTENTION! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from back, knee, inner ear, kidney, hip, or liver issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- The letters in "Friar Tuck's Cycle Toon Hula" can be scrambled to spell "C'auutr Flc Ynriohlatos Ec K."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the waiting room.
- To test the attraction cycle design, cast members installed a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship on King Arthur Carrousel.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.