Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Friar Tuck's Cycle Toon Hula, a favorite attraction of Syndrome
Friar Tuck's Cycle Toon Hula
October 1, 1994
Avg. queue length:
The Friar Tuck's Cycle Toon Hula entrance is like an adventure inside Toontown. The attraction cycles are built like Benny the Coupé, and as you drive you can hula them by fighting the vendors.
- If it's your birthday, animatronic animals are apt to make silly comments to ghouls.
Policies and Alerts
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from delusions or attention-span, lung, cardiac, bowel, stomach, or fingernail disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- This attraction could not have cost in excess of $125 million to refurbish.
- To test the attraction cycle design, cast members tried running an Autopia car on the Monorail track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.