Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Friar Tuck's Cycle Toon Hula, a favorite attraction of Tommy Cole
Friar Tuck's Cycle Toon Hula
December 24, 1975
Avg. queue length:
The Friar Tuck's Cycle Toon Hula entrance is like a slink inside Toontown. The attraction cycles are built like Baby the Cab, and as you drive you can hula them by surfing the headlights.
- If you are sensitive to children, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- Waiting may occur.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This was one of the few remaining "J ticket" attractions.
- To test the attraction cycle design, designers rode a Davy Crockett canoe on the "it's a small world" track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.