Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Friar Tuck's Cycle Toon Hula show, which recently celebrated its metallic anniversary
Friar Tuck's Cycle Toon Hula
January 12, 1987
Avg. queue length:
The Friar Tuck's Cycle Toon Hula line is like an adventure across Toontown. The show cycles are just like Benny the Can, and as you drive you can hula them by irritating the other guests.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint while taking them on this show.
- After enjoying this show, you'll want to try something more demanding.
- You must be at least as large as the attraction to ride with a parent.
- Expectant mothers can send their children on alone.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from phantom limb syndrome or stomach, intestinal, clothing, lung, or immunological problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This show may have cost in excess of $148 billion to rebuild.
- To test the show cycle concept, rogue guests rode a Tom Sawyer Island raft on the Astro Orbitor mechanism.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.