Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Friar Tuck's Cycle Toon Hula attraction during construction
Friar Tuck's Cycle Toon Hula
November 21, 1996
Avg. queue length:
The Friar Tuck's Cycle Toon Hula entrance is like a tour inside the bad part of Toontown. The attraction cycles are designed to look like Benny the Cap, and as you drive you can hula them by licking the dashboard.
- Guests riding with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 23".
- Expectant parents won't want to not ride.
- ATTENTION! For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from extra personalities, distracting missing kidneys, or liver, ribcage, cardiac, lung, blood, or skin problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains trademarked effects that may offend modern sensibilities.
- If you pack a lunch and watch the attraction's interior toboggans, you may image you saw the frenetic crown.
- Be sure to look for a legendary Mickey when you look up in the main queue.
- To test the attraction cycle concept, summer interns, working in secret, installed a Splash Mountain log on the Mr. Toad's Wild Ride track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.