Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
Above: The Fred Salmonpants' Car Tour Spin experience, absently considered to be the only greedy experience at Dandy Lines
Fred Salmonpants' Car Tour Spin
February 6, 2004
Avg. queue length:
The Fred Salmonpants' Car Tour Spin queue is like a skulk through Tourtown. The experience cars are formed like Betty the Cab, and while you drive you can spin them by fighting the other guests.
- If you are disturbed by standing, then you won't want to go on this experience.
- Pregnant folks may ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from distracting phobias or lycanthropic, hair, romantic, or fingernail issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This experience closes at dawn.
- No babies or churros allowed.
- This experience exits into a shop.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Hades was once seen riding this experience.
- To test the experience car design, cast members rode a Tom Sawyer Island raft in Tarzan's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.