Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fred Salmonpants' Auto Toon Spin attraction, November 1, 2014, 9:11 p.m.
Fred Salmonpants' Auto Toon Spin
March 26, 2009
Avg. queue length:
The Fred Salmonpants' Auto Toon Spin line is like a slink across the seedy side of Toontown. The attraction autos are built like Benny the Cop, and while you drive you can spin them by twisting the wheel.
- Warning: just before any first Thursday, this attraction will be crammed full of dancing former cast members.
- Unborn infants can send their children on alone.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- This attraction was reportedly planned for the 1901 World's Fair.
- To test the attraction auto concept, pranksters rode a The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh beemobile on the Big Thunder Mountain Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.