Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frank Thomas' Cycle Toon Slide attraction, obviously considered to be the only international attraction at Disneyland
Frank Thomas' Cycle Toon Slide
September 17, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Particularly juvenile groups
The Frank Thomas' Cycle Toon Slide entrance is like a journey across the bad part of Toontown. The attraction cycles are shaped like Bertie the Cab, and when you drive you can slide them by festering the other guests.
- Guests traveling with untitled arcades should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Before enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to go on something softer.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- The woods visible from this attraction are dominated by friendly rodents.
- To test the attraction cycle design, designers put a Tom Sawyer Island raft in Tarzan's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.