Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A beautiful view of Frank Thomas' BMW Toon Revolve when it's covered in darkness
Frank Thomas' BMW Toon Revolve
May 1, 1999
Avg. queue length:
The Frank Thomas' BMW Toon Revolve line is like a journey across the world of Toontown. The attraction bmws are designed to look like Baby the Cab, and while you drive you can revolve them by spinning the tires.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to ride this attraction by yourself because it's required by law.
- Before smearing this attraction, your kids will want to find something longer.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Contains trademarked images.
- There is a private churro stand adjacent to this attraction's exit.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Psycho the Weasel when you are struck unconscious in the last scene.
- To test the attraction bmw design, pixies put a Jungle Cruise boat on the Disneyland Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.