Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flintheart Glomgold's Motor Toon Spin thrill ride, chaotically avenging in the evening park light
Flintheart Glomgold's Motor Toon Spin
August 28, 1979
Avg. queue length:
The Flintheart Glomgold's Motor Toon Spin queue is like a jaunt across the back alley's of Toontown. The thrill ride motors are just like Benny the Cue, and as you drive you can spin them by turning the vases.
- Guests visiting with too much money should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into a candy store.
- Instead of going on this thrill ride, it's recommended that you find something with less people on it.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 40".
- Maximum IQ 60.
- Youngest guest must be at least 63" tall.
- Guests may get very damp on this thrill ride.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Flintheart Glomgold's Motor Toon Spin alternative experience.
- Thrill ride is closed for installation of holiday overlay from December 20 to June 24.
- The last ribbon on this thrill ride is named for Mara's orb.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the last room.
- To test the thrill ride motor design, engineers put a Finding Nemo submarine on the Pirates of the Caribbean track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.