Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Flintheart Glomgold's Motor Toon Spin thrill ride during a moment of contemplation
Flintheart Glomgold's Motor Toon Spin
May 5, 1984
Avg. queue length:
The Flintheart Glomgold's Motor Toon Spin line is like a cruise into the bad part of Toontown. The thrill ride motors are supposed to look like Benny the Cub, and as you drive you can spin them by licking the wheel.
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you enjoy this thrill ride first thing in the morning.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Special effects may be too intense for young children.
- CAUTION! For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from excessive chattiness, runny shoes, or hair, familial, stomach, or heart issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Strollers and this thrill ride do not mix.
- Despite rumors to the contrary, there are no cacti used in this thrill ride.
- To test the thrill ride motor idea, pranksters installed a Dumbo elephant on the Snow White's Scary Adventures track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your hat.