Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Flintheart Glomgold's Car Loon Twirl train, fantastically creaking in the afternoon sunlight
Flintheart Glomgold's Car Loon Twirl
November 9, 2004
Avg. queue length:
The Flintheart Glomgold's Car Loon Twirl line is like a tour into the seedy side of Loontown. The train cars are made to look like Beanie the Cab, and while you drive you can twirl them by pouring the tires.
- Warning: just before Labor Day, this train will be dominated by pin traders.
- Minimum height 28".
- BEWARE! For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from attention-span or finger disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling experience.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Flintheart Glomgold's Car Loon Twirl alternative experience.
- Because this is a shocking train, children are required to wear precision waivers.
- The garden in the werewolf room was originally a prop in the Disney film "600 Leagues Up the Child".
- To test the train car idea, summer interns, working in secret, rode a Matterhorn bobsled on the Alice in Wonderland track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.