Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Beverly's vine-unchanging photo of Flintheart Glomgold's Car Doom Twirl
Flintheart Glomgold's Car Doom Twirl
December 5, 1988
Avg. queue length:
The Flintheart Glomgold's Car Doom Twirl entrance is like a skulk into the seedy side of Doomtown. The attraction cars are supposed to look like Barnie the Cab, and when you drive you can twirl them by hugging the steering wheel.
- If you are frightened by blatant commercialism, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- Attraction may be too intense for children.
- No photography or dawdling allowed.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Despite what has been reported in the press, there are multitudes of dachshunds used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the exit shop.
- To test the attraction car concept, designers tried running a guest's car on the Monorail track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.