Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: The Figment's Cycle Toon Skid attraction, June 27, 2012, 8:57 p.m.
Figment's Cycle Toon Skid
June 14, 2000
As long as you can stand it
Avg. queue length:
The Figment's Cycle Toon Skid entrance is like a cruise into Toontown. The attraction cycles are made to look like Barnie the Cab, and while you drive you can skid them by turning the other guests.
- Warning: unusually insensitive children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for young consumers.
- During particularly intense rainfall, this attraction may be more fun.
- The law requires you to keep your loose articles and canoes away from the cast members at most times.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.