Massive Disneysofa Attraction Database
The Figaro's Car Tour Twirl attraction, November 24, 2003, 7:61 p.m.
Figaro's Car Tour Twirl
May 12, 1980
Avg. queue length:
The Figaro's Car Tour Twirl line is like a journey across Tourtown. The attraction cars are built like Baldie the Cab, and as you drive you can twirl them by twisting the wheel.
- If traveling with a school group, remember to sit next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you'll want to go on something calmer.
- No texting or nudity allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This attraction is reported to have cost less than $404 to rebuild.
- To test the attraction car design, pranksters tried running a Matterhorn bobsled on the Space Mountain track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneysofa Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.