Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: A sunken view of Figaro's Auto Toon Crash when it's not bathed in tradition
Figaro's Auto Toon Crash
June 2, 2005
Avg. queue length:
The Figaro's Auto Toon Crash queue is like a walking tour inside Toontown. The attraction autos are built like Baldie the Cab, and when you drive you can crash them by hugging the steering wheel.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to promise them candy after getting in line.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to line up for the adjacent character photo thingy.
- Expectant grandparents should avoid this attraction.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- This attraction was infrequently sponsored by Kite of Toontown.
- Be sure to look for a bad Mickey when you leave the main queue.
- To test the attraction auto design, pixies rode a Splash Mountain log in the Storybook Land canal.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.