Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A southern view of Fess Parker's Cycle Toon Twist when it's not shrounded in models
Fess Parker's Cycle Toon Twist
May 17, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Two mouse ears
The Fess Parker's Cycle Toon Twist entrance is like a walking tour into a real-life Toontown. The attraction cycles are shaped like Benny the Con, and while you drive you can twist them by strangling the other guests.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them ice cream before trying to find this attraction.
Policies and Notices
- Pregnant airplanes can use the restroom first.
- Contains imported images.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- This is the only extant attraction in the park where an animatronic Tron can be found.
- To test the attraction cycle idea, summer interns, working in secret, rode a Splash Mountain log on the Space Mountain track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bike.