Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fess Parker's Cycle Toon Twist attraction during construction
Fess Parker's Cycle Toon Twist
October 1, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Four pirates (by "Golden Stranger" web site)
The Fess Parker's Cycle Toon Twist line is like a trip across the bad part of Toontown. The attraction cycles are supposed to look like Baldie the Cab, and while you drive you can twist them by strangling the other guests.
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to queue for this attraction when their friends are looking.
- Minimum height 29" (or 14.5" and in diapers).
- Pregnant dinners may particularly want to ride.
- Waiting may occur.
- It is said that Cogsworth's frozen panel is hidden beneath this attraction.
- To test the attraction cycle design, engineers put a Mad Tea Party cup on the Gadget's Go Coaster track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.