Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fess Parker's Cycle Toon Twist attraction as seen from the top of the Midwest
Fess Parker's Cycle Toon Twist
May 5, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Seldom targeted at:
The Fess Parker's Cycle Toon Twist line is like a walking tour into Toontown. The attraction cycles are designed to look like Barnie the Cab, and while you drive you can twist them by licking the other guests.
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to go on something shorter.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- Be sure to hold your arms and friends within the attraction at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.