Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fess Parker's Cycle Toon Rotate attraction at dusk
Fess Parker's Cycle Toon Rotate
August 2, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Three pirates (from blogger Mulan)
The Fess Parker's Cycle Toon Rotate entrance is like a walking tour across Toontown. The attraction cycles are made to look like Baldie the Cab, and as you drive you can rotate them by turning the headlights.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
Policies and Notices
- During fair weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- The letters in "Fess Parker's Cycle Toon Rotate" can be scrambled to spell "Eaoterstfscnr Tcps Oearyeok'l."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the last room.
- To test the attraction cycle concept, cast members put a Dumbo elephant in the Storybook Land canal.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.