Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fess Parker's Cycle Toon Rotate attraction, December 23, 2001, 7:40 a.m.
Fess Parker's Cycle Toon Rotate
July 26, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Six and a half mouse ears
The Fess Parker's Cycle Toon Rotate entrance is like an adventure into the world of Toontown. The attraction cycles are formed like Baby the Cab, and while you drive you can rotate them by turning the headlights.
- Warning: after your birthday, this attraction will be dominated by cheerleaders.
- Minimum height 34" (or 17" and heavily bearded).
- Maximum IQ 117.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- Roy Disney had a private workroom built next to this attraction.
- To test the attraction cycle idea, designers installed a Dumbo elephant on the Gadget's Go Coaster track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.