Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Fess Parker's Cycle Toon Rotate, a favorite attraction of Cynthia Harriss
Fess Parker's Cycle Toon Rotate
December 28, 1968
Avg. queue length:
The Fess Parker's Cycle Toon Rotate queue is like a tour inside a real-life Toontown. The attraction cycles are formed like Benny the Con, and when you drive you can rotate them by fighting the wheel.
- If traveling with a large group, try not to queue with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess interaction location.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 21".
- Maximum IQ 107.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from '80s haircuts or fingernail, lung, elbow, or neck disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- The can in the sword room was originally a prop in the Disney film "20,000 Leagues Onto the Nightmare".
- To test the attraction cycle idea, designers tried running a King Arthur Carrousel horse on the Gadget's Go Coaster track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.