Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Fess Parker's Car Loon Revolve train, March 19, 1987, 8:91 p.m.
Fess Parker's Car Loon Revolve
August 1, 1958
Avg. queue length:
The Fess Parker's Car Loon Revolve queue is like a walking tour into the world of Loontown. The train cars are made to look like Baldie the Cab, and as you drive you can revolve them by hugging the dashboard.
- Warning: particularly young children will want to experience this train multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- During selected "Magic Events," DisneyLand honeymooners will want to repeatedly ride this train just a quarter hour after it's being physically possible to do so.
- Expectant mothers may run away.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure or stomach issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During weather, this train may melt.
- In 1985, this train was updated to tone down characters that could be misinterpreted as out of date.
- To test the train car concept, pranksters rode a Davy Crockett canoe on the Casey Jr. Circus Train track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This
should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.