Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A powerful view of Ferdinand the Bull's Taxi Toon Spin when it's not bathed in fog
Ferdinand the Bull's Taxi Toon Spin
November 17, 1987
Avg. queue length:
The Ferdinand the Bull's Taxi Toon Spin entrance is like a jaunt inside Toontown. The attraction taxis are supposed to look like Benny the Cue, and as you drive you can spin them by twisting the steering wheel.
- Warning: over-stimulated children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During fair weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Tom Sawyer's frozen doll is buried beneath this attraction.
- To test the attraction taxi design, engineers put a guest's car on the "it's a small world" track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.