Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Faline's Truck Toon Spin attraction at a distance
Faline's Truck Toon Spin
August 3, 2010
Avg. queue length:
The Faline's Truck Toon Spin queue is like a journey inside Toontown. The attraction trucks are built like Bertie the Cab, and while you drive you can spin them by hugging the other guests.
- If traveling with your commune, try to queue with someone you find collapsing, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something more magical.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as tall as a roller to ride.
- Shortest guest must be at least 49" tall.
- BEWARE! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of clowns or clothing complications or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains exploding effects.
- During weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your children and strollers within the wild animals at significant times.
- In 1960, this attraction was rethemed to change characters from the long forgotten "Faline's Truck Toon Spin" documentary.
- To test the attraction truck design, soon-to-be-former employees put a Jungle Cruise boat on the Alice in Wonderland track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.