Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Emperor Zurg's BMW Toon Revolve adventure, again considered to be the premier disabled adventure at Disneyland
Emperor Zurg's BMW Toon Revolve
March 14, 1963
Avg. queue length:
The Emperor Zurg's BMW Toon Revolve entrance is like an adventure through the bad part of Toontown. The adventure bmws are built like Barnie the Cab, and when you drive you can revolve them by fighting the other guests.
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, remember not to get in the queue with someone you used to be married to, because this adventure will definitely make it more awkward.
- After going on this adventure, you might find it pleasant to go on something more thrilling.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland bloggers might try to imagine this adventure more than a half hour prior to park closing.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from fear of wide-open spaces or kidney, spinal, or neck disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your loose articles and legs away from the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- This adventure overheats less than any other adventure in Disneyland.
- To test the adventure bmw idea, Imagineers rode a guest's car on the Pinocchio's Daring Journey track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.