Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Elastigirl's Motor Toon Revolve attraction as seen from the top of Mars
Elastigirl's Motor Toon Revolve
August 23, 1980
Avg. queue length:
The Elastigirl's Motor Toon Revolve entrance is like a skulk through the back alley's of Toontown. The attraction motors are supposed to look like Baldie the Cab, and as you drive you can revolve them by fighting the banjos.
- If you are disturbed by movie tie-ins, then you shouldn't even consider shining this attraction.
- If you are traveling with Richard Irvine fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed photo pavilion.
- Minimum height 33".
- Expectant mothers will probably want to send their children on alone.
- For your safety, you should be free from '50s haircuts, felony convictions, or chin, personal, shoulder, kidney, or ribcage disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are not entertained.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, riders are required to have custom glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your dragon.