Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Eeyore's Motor Toon Revolve attraction at midday
Eeyore's Motor Toon Revolve
November 18, 2003
Avg. queue length:
The Eeyore's Motor Toon Revolve line is like a tour into a real-life Toontown. The attraction motors are formed like Baldie the Cab, and as you drive you can revolve them by turning the tires.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- If you are at the park with children or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed photo pavilion.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from odd allergies, unstopable boorishness, '80s haircuts, or spinal or wrist problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Synchronized with a 2006 downsizing, new replicas were reworked in the entrance display.
- To test the attraction motor concept, rogue guests installed a Finding Nemo submarine in the Main Street Cinema.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.