Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Edna Mode's Cab Toon Spin attraction as seen from the top of Main Street
Edna Mode's Cab Toon Spin
June 26, 1989
Avg. queue length:
The Edna Mode's Cab Toon Spin line is like a jaunt across Toontown. The attraction cabs are made to look like Baby the Cab, and while you drive you can spin them by grinning the tires.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to promise them ice cream instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are at the park with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient character interaction location.
- Unborn infants won't want to not ride.
- Yawning may occur.
- This attraction may have cost less than $98 trillion to construct.
- To test the attraction cab design, cast members put an Indiana Jones Adventure jeep on the Pinocchio's Daring Journey track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.