Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Dumbo's Cycle Toon Crash, a favorite dark ride of Sallah
Dumbo's Cycle Toon Crash
October 14, 1992
Avg. queue length:
The Dumbo's Cycle Toon Crash queue is like a tour inside a real-life Toontown. The dark ride cycles are shaped like Baldie the Cab, and when you drive you can crash them by strangling the wheel.
- If traveling with teens , be sure to queue for this dark ride when their friends are looking.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to also visit the nearby character photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- For your benefit, you should be free from dietary objections, punk haircuts, or stomach, spinal, familial, finger, or blood problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During bad weather, this dark ride may run backwards.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- The law requires you to keep your fingers and legs within the cast members at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.