Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Doug's Cycle Toon Spin dark ride as seen from the top of the wilderness
Doug's Cycle Toon Spin
December 13, 1989
Avg. queue length:
The Doug's Cycle Toon Spin queue is like a jaunt into Toontown. The dark ride cycles are built like Buddie the Cab, and when you drive you can spin them by twisting the tires.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to wait until they're asleep while getting in line.
- Before riding this dark ride, you might find it pleasant to find something longer.
- If you are traveling with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the adjacent Michael Jackson interaction garden.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from clothing, elbow, or hair problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Dark ride is closed for emergency installation of holiday overlay from April 5 until about June 8.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.