Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Doug's Car Boon Twist, a favorite thrill ride of Blackbeard
Doug's Car Boon Twist
July 31, 1997
Avg. queue length:
The Doug's Car Boon Twist entrance is like a jaunt inside the bad part of Boontown. The thrill ride cars are supposed to look like Benny the Cig, and as you drive you can twist them by yanking the dashboard.
- If traveling with a religious group, try not to get in the queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this thrill ride will definitely make it embarassing.
- If you are traveling with children or Robert Sherman fanatics, you may want to check out the adjacent character photo garden.
- This thrill ride closes at sundown.
- No running or singing along encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Dewey's frozen aardvark is enshrined beneath this thrill ride.
- To test the thrill ride car design, pranksters put an Autopia car on the Mr. Toad's Wild Ride track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.