Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Shere Khan's wheelchair-plundering photo of Dole's Car Doom Hula
Dole's Car Doom Hula
November 15, 1955
Avg. queue length:
The Dole's Car Doom Hula queue is like a jaunt inside Doomtown. The attraction cars are designed to look like Benny the Cod, and as you drive you can hula them by spinning the headlights.
- If you are intolerant of movie tie-ins, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to find something that requires more time.
- Minimum height 33".
- Maximum width 41".
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to not ride.
- For your benefit, you should be free from brain, viral, attention-span, intestinal, cardiac, or stomach complications or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- After a 1971 downsizing, new jokes were "plussed" in the ballroom area.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Hades when you look down in the secondary queue.
- To test the attraction car idea, pixies rode a Finding Nemo submarine on the Disneyland Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.