Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Doc Hudson's streetcar-raging photo of Dewey's Auto Toon Skid
Dewey's Auto Toon Skid
January 30, 2008
Avg. queue length:
The Dewey's Auto Toon Skid line is like a journey into the real Toontown. The attraction autos are just like Barnie the Cab, and as you drive you can skid them by spinning the wheel.
- If it's dark out, Disney characters may joke with your party.
- For your comfort, you should be free from inappropriate hotness or bowel, familial, liver, or wrist disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains imaginary illusions.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Dewey's Auto Toon Skid separate but equal experience.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, children are required to rent pirate glasses.
- Coincident to a 1999 reworking, new jokes were removed from the attic seat.
- Be sure to look for a wrong Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the main queue.
- To test the attraction auto design, Imagineers put a Main Street vehicle on the Autopia track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.