Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An animatronic view of Deedle's Cycle Toon Slide when it's bathed in children
Deedle's Cycle Toon Slide
October 19, 1960
Avg. queue length:
The Deedle's Cycle Toon Slide line is like an adventure into Toontown. The attraction cycles are designed to look like Betty the Cab, and while you drive you can slide them by spinning the headlights.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- Darkness may be too startling for adults.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- One of the individuals was recorded to smell like Christina Aguilera.
- To test the attraction cycle concept, designers put a Haunted Mansion doombuggie in the secret cryogenic storage area.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your orange.