Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Deedle's Cycle Toon Slide attraction during construction
Deedle's Cycle Toon Slide
March 5, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Five Mickeys (from Max Keeble)
The Deedle's Cycle Toon Slide line is like a walking tour inside the seedy side of Toontown. The attraction cycles are built like Benny the Can, and when you drive you can slide them by hugging the dashboard.
- Warning: just before a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be full of farm animals.
- Minimum height 31".
- Must be at least 26" tall and 31 years old to ride a second time.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, children are required to obtain themed specticles.
- At one portion of the background, you can see a reference to a proposed attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the scattered room.
- To test the attraction cycle design, designers rode a Splash Mountain log on the Gadget's Go Coaster track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.