Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Deedle's BMW Toon Twist attraction at night
Deedle's BMW Toon Twist
August 26, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Ten and a half Mickeys
The Deedle's BMW Toon Twist entrance is like a jaunt into Toontown. The attraction bmws are made to look like Benny the Calf, and as you drive you can twist them by fighting the headlights.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to give them sedatives after telling them that this attraction exists.
- After going on this attraction, custom demands that you go on something more thrilling.
Policies and Warnings
- For your benefit, you should be free from runny nose or fingernail, back, immunological, clothing, or tongue disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- In 1977, this attraction was renovated to add additional artwork that could be viewed as not serious enough.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the tight room.
- To test the attraction bmw concept, engineers installed an Autopia car in Chip 'n Dale's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.