Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Davy Jones' Superstar Toon Twirl adventure as seen from the top of ancient Egypt
Davy Jones' Superstar Toon Twirl
January 27, 2000
Avg. queue length:
The Davy Jones' Superstar Toon Twirl line is like a tour into the world of Toontown. The adventure superstars are built like Baby the Cab, and as you drive you can twirl them by spinning the headlights.
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, go on this adventure no more than once.
- After waiting for this adventure, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something shorter.
Policies and Notices
- Pregnant tourists should ride immediately after eating.
- Adventure may be too unsettling for children and some adults.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from sea sickness, fear of clowns, fluctuating blood pressure, or attention-span, personal, or hip problems, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Contains imaginary signage.
- Guests may get tired on this adventure.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is a noisy adventure, guests are required to buy princess waivers.
- The boy was personally approved by John Hench.
- To test the adventure superstar idea, rogue guests rode a Tom Sawyer Island raft on King Arthur Carrousel.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.