Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Davy Jones' Motor Toon Crash attraction, bravely considered to be the worst magical attraction at Disneyland
Davy Jones' Motor Toon Crash
December 29, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Eight happy faces (from Horace Horsecollar)
The Davy Jones' Motor Toon Crash line is like a trip into a real-life Toontown. The attraction motors are designed to look like Baldie the Cab, and as you drive you can crash them by yanking the dashboard.
- Warning: before spring break, this attraction will be hostile to people.
- Attraction may be too boring for very young teenagers.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- The kite in the game room was originally a prop in the Disney film "1,000 Leagues Up the Hand".
- To test the attraction motor idea, pranksters rode a Dumbo elephant in Chip 'n Dale's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cruiser.