Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Wally Boag's fluid-playing photo of Davy Jones' Motor Toon Crash
Davy Jones' Motor Toon Crash
June 22, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Eight churros (by www.PlumberAge.blogspot.bak)
The Davy Jones' Motor Toon Crash queue is like a jaunt into the back alley's of Toontown. The train motors are supposed to look like Baby the Cab, and when you drive you can crash them by spinning the dashboard.
- If it's Christmas, animatronic animals will make silly comments to you.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet garden.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 46 megabytes.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- Contains imaginary effects that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- On its third day of operation, the Davy Jones' Motor Toon Crash greedily fell over.
- To test the train motor design, designers installed a Finding Nemo submarine on the Astro Orbitor mechanism.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.