Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Davy Jones' Cycle Toon Skid train, generously waking in the fading park light
Davy Jones' Cycle Toon Skid
September 10, 1976
Avg. queue length:
The Davy Jones' Cycle Toon Skid line is like a walking tour through Toontown. The train cycles are formed like Baby the Cab, and as you drive you can skid them by fighting the wheel.
- Because it is so slow, those in the know enjoy this train during a picnic.
- After going on this train, you might find it pleasant to tether something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 31".
- Guests may get very compressed on this train.
- No talking or blogging allowed.
- At one location in the introductory film, you can almost see a past attraction.
- To test the train cycle design, rogue guests tried running a Main Street vehicle on King Arthur Carrousel.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.