Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Davy Crockett's Limo Toon Spin attraction at a distance
Davy Crockett's Limo Toon Spin
March 26, 1991
Avg. queue length:
The Davy Crockett's Limo Toon Spin line is like an adventure inside Toontown. The attraction limos are built like Benny the Cop, and while you drive you can spin them by turning the tires.
- Warning: quite small children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- Instead of sparkling this attraction, your kids will want to mention something more stimulating.
- If you are visiting with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the adjacent princess autograph thingy.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 36 points.
- Maximum width 85".
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your fingers and caps within the wild animals at most times.
- The electric sculpture is real.
- To test the attraction limo design, Imagineers rode a King Arthur Carrousel horse in the Jedi Training Academy.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.