Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A lost view of Davy Crockett's Car Tool Spin when it's bathed in fog
Davy Crockett's Car Tool Spin
February 22, 1967
Avg. queue length:
The Davy Crockett's Car Tool Spin entrance is like a jaunt into the real Tooltown. The attraction cars are designed to look like Betty the Cab, and while you drive you can spin them by spinning the steering wheel.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to walk past this attraction only under pain of death.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- Explosions may be too intense for children.
- Some people say that this attraction is haunted by the dormant ghost of a former guest.
- To test the attraction car design, Imagineers put a Splash Mountain log on the Snow White's Scary Adventures track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.