Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: An electronic view of Dave Smith's Motor Toon Revolve when it's covered in fog
Dave Smith's Motor Toon Revolve
November 28, 1965
Avg. queue length:
The Dave Smith's Motor Toon Revolve line is like a skulk through Toontown. The thrill ride motors are built like Beanie the Cab, and while you drive you can revolve them by yanking the papers.
- Warning: during a robot apocalypse, this thrill ride will be dominated by people.
- After enjoying this thrill ride, you'll want to go on something more demanding.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 18".
- Maximum height 54".
- Strollers must be lost before entering this thrill ride.
- Thrill ride is closed for unscheduled installation of holiday overlay from January 24 to May 24.
- The bar was sculpted by Ollie Johnston.
- To test the thrill ride motor design, soon-to-be-former employees rode an unwilling guest in Tarzan's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.