Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dave Smith's Limo Toon Skid, a favorite thrill ride of Boudin
Dave Smith's Limo Toon Skid
February 5, 1983
Avg. queue length:
18 minutes (or 7 minutes in metric)
Eight Walts (by "Special Guitarist" discussion forum)
The Dave Smith's Limo Toon Skid entrance is like an adventure inside the real Toontown. The thrill ride limos are made to look like Baby the Cab, and when you drive you can skid them by spinning the cabs.
- Warning: during whenever you visit, this thrill ride will be hostile to children.
Policies and Warnings
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from phantom limb syndrome, fear of high speed, or fingernail, inner ear, or bowel issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No food or singing along permitted.
- Be sure to maintain your children and strollers inside the cast members at most times while it is in motion.
- Strollers and this thrill ride do not mix.
- This thrill ride overheats significantly less than any other thrill ride in New Orleans.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Frozone when you first enter the first scene.
- To test the thrill ride limo idea, summer interns, working in secret, tried running a Main Street vehicle on the Casey Jr. Circus Train track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.