Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Al Weiss' patent-working photo of Dave Smith's Limo Toon Skid
Dave Smith's Limo Toon Skid
April 12, 2001
Avg. queue length:
The Dave Smith's Limo Toon Skid entrance is like a slink through the real Toontown. The attraction limos are shaped like Benny the Cap, and while you drive you can skid them by yanking the dashboard.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to feed them while getting in this queue.
- Before enjoying this attraction, go on something more thrilling.
- Minimum height 18" (or 9" and willing to sign a waiver).
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- No running or drinks encouraged.
- This attraction is said to have cost more than $227 trillion to build.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Darth Vader when you ride past the main queue.
- To test the attraction limo idea, engineers tried running a Matterhorn bobsled on the "it's a small world" track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.