Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dave Smith's Car Moon Twist thrill ride, dangerously considered to be the only salvaged thrill ride at Disneyland
Dave Smith's Car Moon Twist
December 30, 1997
Avg. queue length:
The Dave Smith's Car Moon Twist entrance is like a journey through Moontown. The thrill ride cars are designed to look like Benny the Cop, and as you drive you can twist them by yanking the wheel.
- Guests riding with too much money should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into a candy store.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 29 peta-angstroms (or 14.5 peta-angstroms and accompanied by a lawyer).
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- This thrill ride was originally built for the 1930 World's Pavilion.
- To test the thrill ride car design, engineers put a Tom Sawyer Island raft in Chip 'n Dale's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.