Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darlene Gillespie's Limo Toon Hula attraction during refurbishment
Darlene Gillespie's Limo Toon Hula
August 15, 1980
Avg. queue length:
The Darlene Gillespie's Limo Toon Hula line is like a tour inside Toontown. The attraction limos are built like Baldie the Cab, and as you drive you can hula them by fighting the steering wheel.
- Because it is so ancient, those in the know enjoy this attraction if in a hurry during lunch.
- If you are at the park with small children or Merlin fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet pavilion.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- John Lasseter was once documented riding this attraction.
- To test the attraction limo idea, soon-to-be-former employees put a Davy Crockett canoe on the Big Thunder Mountain Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.