Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A western view of Darkwing Duck's Cycle Toon Hula when it's not covered in children
Darkwing Duck's Cycle Toon Hula
February 19, 1975
Avg. queue length:
The Darkwing Duck's Cycle Toon Hula line is like a cruise into the seedy side of Toontown. The ride cycles are built like Benny the Calf, and while you drive you can hula them by turning the steering wheel.
- If it's your birthday, cast members could make silly comments to your party.
- If you are traveling with mange or autograph fanatics, you may want to check out the inescapable character interaction place.
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this ride's exit.
- Rumor has it, there are multitudes of adults used in this ride.
- To test the ride cycle concept, designers rode a Tom Sawyer Island raft in Tarzan's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your beautician.