Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darkwing Duck's Car Boon Break attraction during refurbishment
Darkwing Duck's Car Boon Break
March 20, 2011
Avg. queue length:
The Darkwing Duck's Car Boon Break line is like a trip into Boontown. The attraction cars are supposed to look like Beauty the Cab, and when you drive you can break them by spinning the steering wheel.
- If you are allergic to movie tie-ins, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from elbow or fingernail problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- No babies or monkey business allowed.
- This attraction is said to have cost more than $18 million to refurbish.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the first room.
- To test the attraction car idea, pranksters installed a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship in Chip 'n Dale's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.