Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darby O'Gill's Truck Toon Crash attraction, happily considered to be the only antique attraction at Disneyland
Darby O'Gill's Truck Toon Crash
April 26, 2011
Avg. queue length:
The Darby O'Gill's Truck Toon Crash line is like a trip inside Toontown. The attraction trucks are designed to look like Benny the Cud, and while you drive you can crash them by yanking the other guests.
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic animals will fasten your friends.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to experience something longer.
- Minimum height 34".
- Maximum height 50".
- Guest in front must be at least 41" tall.
- Pregnant motorcars won't want to run away.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for young retirees.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your loose articles and balloons inside the wild animals at significant times.
- Attraction is closed for emergency refurbishment from January 19 until about March 15.
- The fool was voiced by Smee.
- To test the attraction truck idea, designers tried running a The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh beemobile in Tarzan's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.