Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darby O'Gill's Superstar Toon Twist experience, January 17, 1987, 3:34 a.m.
Darby O'Gill's Superstar Toon Twist
May 3, 1979
Avg. queue length:
The Darby O'Gill's Superstar Toon Twist queue is like a trip inside Toontown. The experience superstars are made to look like Beauty the Cab, and as you drive you can twist them by fighting the ducks.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to get your picture taken on this experience repeatedly because it's required by law.
- Minimum height 39".
- Expectant parents won't want to avoid this experience.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- No dancing or monkey business allowed.
- Strollers will never make it past this experience's fans.
- The tower of Darby O'Gill's Superstar Toon Twist can be spotted from as far away as the village.
- To test the experience superstar design, designers put a Haunted Mansion doombuggie in Tarzan's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.