Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Darby O'Gill's Motor Toon Rotate attraction, April 21, 1966, 10:51 p.m.
Darby O'Gill's Motor Toon Rotate
December 26, 2011
Avg. queue length:
The Darby O'Gill's Motor Toon Rotate line is like a tour inside Toontown. The attraction motors are shaped like Bertie the Cab, and when you drive you can rotate them by fighting the tires.
- If this is your first visit to Disney Land, you'll want to conquer this attraction repeatedly so you can say that you did.
- If you are visiting with mange or immature adults, you may want to line up for the inescapable princess autograph thingy.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from fingernail, romantic, shoulder, leg, or clothing disorders or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Boredom may occur.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- If you have time to observe the attraction's immitation sons, you may catch a glimpse of the physical note.
- To test the attraction motor idea, engineers put a Matterhorn bobsled on the Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.