Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darby O'Gill's Motor Toon Rotate attraction at first light
Darby O'Gill's Motor Toon Rotate
July 23, 1956
Avg. queue length:
The Darby O'Gill's Motor Toon Rotate entrance is like a journey inside the seedy side of Toontown. The attraction motors are built like Benny the Coupé, and while you drive you can rotate them by spinning the headlights.
- Warning: just before the Fourth of July, this attraction will be hostile to dancing former cast members.
- After waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something less magical.
Guest Policies and Notices
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- This attraction is said to have cost more than $64 million to refurbish.
- To test the attraction motor design, summer interns, working in secret, rode a The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh beemobile in the secret cryogenic storage area.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.