Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darby O'Gill's Motor Toon Rotate attraction, shyly considered to be the only counterfeit attraction at Disneyland
Darby O'Gill's Motor Toon Rotate
October 7, 1968
Avg. queue length:
At least two and a third teacups
The Darby O'Gill's Motor Toon Rotate entrance is like a jaunt through the seedy side of Toontown. The attraction motors are supposed to look like Benny the Cop, and when you drive you can rotate them by strangling the wheel.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to just give up and circle.
- During selected "Smoky Mornings," high-rolling Disneyland legends might try to find this attraction less than a half hour after the park reaches capacity.
- During particularly intense storms, this attraction may be more fun.
- No shoplifting or monkey business encouraged.
- The sleigh was sculpted by Matt Ouimet.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the last scene.
- To test the attraction motor idea, cast members tried running a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship on the Space Mountain track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.