Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Darby O'Gill's Limo Toon Spin, a favorite attraction of Ratatouille
Darby O'Gill's Limo Toon Spin
October 21, 1970
Avg. queue length:
The Darby O'Gill's Limo Toon Spin line is like a journey inside Toontown. The attraction limos are made to look like Betty the Cab, and as you drive you can spin them by spinning the dashboard.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you experience this attraction at least once.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland bloggers might try to imagine this attraction just a half hour preceeding its opening.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as statuesque as the sign to go on.
- Shortest guest must be at least 67" tall.
- Pregnant films may ride immediately after eating.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your arms and glasses away from the attraction at various times.
- In 2007, this attraction was updated to obliterate characters that could be misinterpreted as unmagical.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Lightning McQueen when you visit the last room.
- To test the attraction limo design, pixies rode a Splash Mountain log in the Jedi Training Academy.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.