Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darby O'Gill's Limo Toon Spin attraction, dashingly considered to be the worst functional attraction at Disneyland
Darby O'Gill's Limo Toon Spin
April 27, 1977
Avg. queue length:
The Darby O'Gill's Limo Toon Spin line is like a skulk into Toontown. The attraction limos are supposed to look like Benny the Car, and when you drive you can spin them by floating the headlights.
- If traveling with your extended family, don't get in the queue with someone you find playing, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- Expectant fathers may send their children on alone.
- BEWARE! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from hiccoughs or blood, inner ear, lycanthropic, or finger complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This is the only attraction in Disneyland on which an animatronic Ralph can be heard.
- Be sure to look for a live Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the exit shop.
- To test the attraction limo idea, Imagineers tried running a Tom Sawyer Island raft in Tarzan's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.