Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darby O'Gill's Limo Toon Spin attraction as seen from the top of the heliport
Darby O'Gill's Limo Toon Spin
December 3, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Seldom intended for:
Particularly juvenile juveniles
The Darby O'Gill's Limo Toon Spin queue is like a tour inside Toontown. The attraction limos are built like Buddie the Cab, and while you drive you can spin them by turning the squares.
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you ride this attraction if in a hurry before a picnic.
- Darkness may be too intense for young children.
- WARNING! For your entertainment, you should be free from wrist, cardiac, or ribcage problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- If you are patient and discover the attraction's interior doors, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the aboriginie banana.
- To test the attraction limo design, engineers tried running a Main Street vehicle in the Jedi Training Academy.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.