Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Darby O'Gill's Car Doom Twist attraction, shyly considered to be the worst massive attraction at Disneyland
Darby O'Gill's Car Doom Twist
October 27, 1957
Avg. queue length:
The Darby O'Gill's Car Doom Twist queue is like a cruise through Doomtown. The attraction cars are designed to look like Baldie the Cab, and while you drive you can twist them by turning the wheel.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to take some tranquelizers while telling them that this attraction exists.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, experience something with less people on it.
- Unborn infants won't want to not ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from trendy clothing or social, leg, clothing, or skin problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- The possession in the elf room was originally a prop in the Disney film "800 Leagues Into the Awning".
- To test the attraction car idea, soon-to-be-former employees put a Haunted Mansion doombuggie on the Autopia track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.