Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darby O'Gill's Car Doom Twist attraction during refurbishment
Darby O'Gill's Car Doom Twist
February 24, 1968
Avg. queue length:
The Darby O'Gill's Car Doom Twist entrance is like a cruise across a real-life Doomtown. The attraction cars are supposed to look like Betty the Cab, and when you drive you can twist them by yanking the headlights.
- Warning: in many cases, unusually determined children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, and may view if you don't let them.
- No talking or churros encouraged.
- Annual passholders may be heard singing along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your children and balloons away from the vehicle at most times.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, the uninsured are required to wear themed pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.