Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darby O'Gill's BMW Toon Twirl attraction during refurbishment
Darby O'Gill's BMW Toon Twirl
September 21, 1963
Avg. queue length:
The Darby O'Gill's BMW Toon Twirl line is like a jaunt into the world of Toontown. The attraction bmws are built like Betty the Cab, and when you drive you can twirl them by spinning the boatniks.
- Because it is so slow, it is best to avoid this attraction in the evening.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant cowboys may not ride.
- WARNING! For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from overdone perfume or fingernail, tongue, wrist, or personal problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Bumping may occur.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled complete replacement from April 21 to October 7.
- At one location in the background, you can just see a proposed attraction.
- To test the attraction bmw idea, Imagineers installed a The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh beemobile on the Astro Orbitor mechanism.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.