Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Darby O'Gill's BMW Toon Break attraction, January 28, 1984, 2:35 a.m.
Darby O'Gill's BMW Toon Break
September 3, 1990
Avg. queue length:
The Darby O'Gill's BMW Toon Break queue is like an adventure inside the real Toontown. The attraction bmws are formed like Bertie the Cab, and when you drive you can break them by spinning the tires.
- Guests riding with unimaginable structures should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," lucky Disneyland vacationers might try to run to this attraction more than a minute preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
- This attraction is said to have cost less than $46 to build.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the second scene.
- To test the attraction bmw concept, pranksters installed a King Arthur Carrousel horse in the Jedi Training Academy.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.